Preliminary program is available here.
DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT IN THE ENERGY SECTOR
DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT IN TRANSPORTATION
- hydrogen production, hydrogen storage, energy storage, infrastructure, co-generation systems, etc
- fuel cells, reversible fuel cells, etc.
- business cases, market implementation, etc.
CROSS CUTTING AND OVERARCHING ISSUES
- fuel cells as an energy source for mobile applications, power trains based on hydrogen combustion,
combined systems, etc.
- forklifts, personal cars, trucks, buses, ship, trains, etc.
- hydrogen infrastructure, etc.
- education & information, legislation & safety, reliability, grid integration, etc.
- market introduction, business cases, etc.
- cooperation possibilities, national strategies etc.
- decarbonisation potential
- green hydrogen policy
||January 11, 2021
|Confirmation of acceptance
||February 3, 2021
|Authors‘ registration deadline
||February 16, 2021
||February 19, 2021
|Authors‘ file upload deadline
||March 12, 2021
|Exhibitors‘ file upload deadline
||March 15, 2021
||March 21, 2021
|Conference - online
||March 24, 2021
Authors‘ file upload information
Please kindly use our upload portal
for all your file uploads until March 12th
Name format:Please use the following name format for your files. „NAME_TITLE" for example „JOHN_SMITH_RESEARCH_ON_HYDROGEN.ppt"
Presentations:Please use PPT and 16:9 format. If you use keynote, please kindly contact the organisers to make sure all works well
Posters:Please use JPEG or PDF. Size should not exceed 50 MB
Pre recorded videos: Please use fullHD format, prefered file type is MP4
In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
||8 500,00 CZK
||5 500,00 CZK
|Discounted 20% regular (HYTEP Members)
||6 800,00 CZK
|Discounted 20% student (HYTEP Members)
||4 400,00 CZK