Speakers Preview Room
In this step, you need to check your connection and hardware using our preview system.
This step is crucial. Please make sure you go through it.
Please do this test on the network, which you are going to be using to attend the meeting.
- Enter SPEAKERS PREVIEW ROOM – IF YOU DONT SEE IT, PLEASE LET US KNOW using our preview system.
- Go through the entire 5 step process.
Red text means there is a problem with some of your components and needs to be resolved.
- This process checks that:
- You use the latest version of a supported browser. (Chrome or MS Edge) Older browsers may not be supported! Please make sure to update. Do not use iPhone, iPad or Android phones/tablets.
Use a full desktop browser on your laptop or PC.
- Your connection is stable.
- Your Camera and Microphone are enabled.
- The test will finish with a four digit PIN. This is a sign for you that all went well.
- Use the Chair Preview at the end of the process to see how you will look while presenting.
- Make sure Chrome or Edge is NOT MUTED
- Right click on this icon in your taskbar
- Select „Open Volume Mixer“
- Check if Browser is not muted
Your Remote Participation
After going through the previous step, you can check MY REMOTE PARTICIPATION tab.
In this tab, you will see all your sessions, which you actively participate in.
This is where you will be accesing your active sessions during the meeting.
During the Conference
Please join your active session 15 minutes before each session starts.
- Our technician will welcome you and guide you through the interface and will update you on any last-minute programme changes.
- Once the session starts, you will introduce each speaker before their presentation. You can open the detailed programme to have quick access to all speakers and their bios.
- You (as well as the speakers) will also see the countdown once any presentation starts, so that you can interfere if necessary to keep the session on time.
- Participants will be watching the live stream with presentations and type in questions. In your interface, you will see in the upper corner the questions tab that all questions for the particular speaker are listed. You will ask the selected ones to each speaker after each presentation.
- In case there will not be enough time for Q&A’s, please tell the audience to use discussion dedicated to each presentation. The discussion can be found under each abstract separately by clicking on the abstract title. This discussion will continue even after the live session within the on-demand services of the session.
Your role as a Chair
- Introduce the speakers, moderate the Q&A’s and most importantly, keep the session on time.
- If you have co-chair, please coordinate with them who will be introducing the speakers and who will be pre-selecting or possibly asking the questions.
Should you have any questions or requests, please contact us at any time.